We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Reservations

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Reservations

We will be at Gettysburg Sunday, July 8-Tuesday, July 10. We will be taking in reenactment activities on Sunday. Should I make dinner reservations now or take my chances?

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Reservations

The earlier the better. Not sure where you plan on eating.

Gettysburg,PA
Level Contributor
14 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Reservations

If you plan to eat at the upscale in demand restaurants -- Herrs Ridge, Dobbin House, J's, etc, I would definitely make reservations. The only problem is that reservations sort of box in your time. However, the waits can be long at some places so I would reserve the places that you have your heart set on.

3. Re: Restaurant Reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, June 27, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Gettysburg