We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gettysburg Restaurant Week April 13-21, 2012

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Gettysburg Restaurant Week April 13-21, 2012

15 places to try lunch and dinner at a fixed price

http://www.gettysburgrestaurantweek.com/home/

PA
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Gettysburg Restaurant Week April 13-21, 2012

Mike,

Do you know where I can look to find the offerings of each restaurant during Restaurant Week? I have been looking from time to time since you posted this and figured that it was just too early to locate this info. However, it is now only three days away and I'm still not having much success. I did check websites and Facebook pages for a few of the restaurants listed. l

found the Dobbin House and Great American Grill menus on Facebook (after much searching), but don't really have the desire to do that much additional detective work. Please tell me that there is an easier way to find these menus!

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gettysburg Restaurant Week April 13-21, 2012

You're correct, they haven't posted them yet and are not making it easy. According to their FB page, they are supposed to be posting the menus Friday. Last year I had to email the restaurants directly to get their special menu. Hopefully GRW will read this and get on the ball. I really like to know what our options are before deciding on which place to go.

PA
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Gettysburg Restaurant Week April 13-21, 2012

Thanks for your response. With all of the promotion that they are doing, you would think that they would have posted the menus by now. That's some pretty essential information! It makes it a little difficult to plan when you don't know what to plan for!!!!!

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gettysburg Restaurant Week April 13-21, 2012

Agree...you may want to send them an email via their website.

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gettysburg Restaurant Week April 13-21, 2012

Looks like they started posting the menus!

PA
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Gettysburg Restaurant Week April 13-21, 2012

FINALLY!!! That's what I've been waiting for. Looks like there are some interesting possibilities.

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gettysburg Restaurant Week April 13-21, 2012

Lot's of options for sure!

1863 is a good deal for $20, they always have good food there. I was disappointed to see Dobbin House with only 1 choice. Herr Tavern is a favorite and we want to stop in and see Blue & Gray since they are now open after changing owners.

8. Re: Gettysburg Restaurant Week April 13-21, 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 am, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Gettysburg