We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suites at Orchard Hill

Poconos
Level Contributor
297 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Suites at Orchard Hill

I have reservations to stay at the Suites at Orchard Hill (www.gettysburgsuites.com) in Orrtanna when I visit Gettysburg in June. Has anyone stayed there? Is it nice? The webite pictures look great - big, clean, spacious - and maybe I'm too cynical, but the price per night is ridiculously low, so I'm getting nervous. As always, any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Central, NJ
Level Contributor
26 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suites at Orchard Hill

We have stayed there twice - you WILLL NOT be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!! I promisie you. It's even better than the pictures and Liliana and Joe are wonderfuls hostes. Get ready for peace abd calm and great views!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gettysburg, PA
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Suites at Orchard Hill

I'm guessing the prices are so reasonable because they're a good 10 miles out of town. Considering what you're saving, it's probably worth a little bit of drive.

Poconos
Level Contributor
297 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suites at Orchard Hill

Actually, we had to cancel our reservations at the Suites at Orchard Hill due to a death in the family. The innkeepers were so gracious, they waived the last-minute cancellation fee for us under the circumstances, a courtesy you'd never find with the chain hotels and probably many of the more established, popularized inns. For this reason alone, they'll have my business when I do finally make it back to Gettysburg and I'm recommending them to others, sight unseen. It's good to hear their suites are so beautiful by someone who's been there, and I look forward to my future stay with them.

4. Re: Suites at Orchard Hill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, September 04, 2009