We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Day

Which Philadelphia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
14 posts
Save Topic
Christmas Day

Hello,

I am going to be in Phily for Christmas Day. Can anyone suggest anything for us to do (Musuems, parks, Shopping etc.). I know most things are closed Christmas, and I am having trouble coming up with what to do!

Thanks,

Naples.

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,124 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Day

Because of its varied architecture and small streets, Phillly is always a great city for just walking around. However, I suggest you go to gophila.com and look at the calendar. You may have to then follow up with some phone calls.

Good luck!

Lynn

South Jersey
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Day

Naples,

Check out this website....http://philadelphia.busytonight.com/......type in 12/25/06 and see what there is to do!

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,124 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas Day

Don't know if you'd consider going out of the city, but each year at Washington Crossing Historic Park in Bucks County there is a re-enactment of (what else?) Washington crossing the Delaware. The event is held Christmas day at 1:00p.m. For more info call 215-493-4076 or go to www.ushistory.org/washingtoncrossing

Lynn

4. Re: Christmas Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, August 20, 2009