We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years 2007

Queens, NY
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
New Years 2007

I'm planning to be in Philly to ring in the New Years. There are a few question to be asked before booking my hotels.

Where would be the fireworks be seen?

I'm thinking about booking a night at the Hyatt in Penns Landing. (Not risking it by trying throught priceline or hotwire). If anyone have any other suggestion, please let me know.

I would like to enjoy my stay and have a great New Years.

Thank You in advance for all the help

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,209 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years 2007

The fireworks are over the Delaware River at Penns Landing, making the Hyatt a perfect location. Other hotels very close to Penn's Landing are the Society Hill Sheraton and the Penn's View Inn.

Hope that helps!

Lynn

2. Re: New Years 2007

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:35 am, August 15, 2009