We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

76ers tickets

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
121 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
76ers tickets

** this may be a duplicate, couldn't find my orig post*****

Can anyone give me the scoop on tickets? When will tickets for the 01/26 game go on sale, do they even sell single tickets? Nothing comes up on Ticketmaster or the NBA web site. I have emailed the ticked dept. numerous times with no reply. I need the tickets for a Christmas present for my 11 year old son. Any info. would be greatley appreciated.

thanks

Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
3,705 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 76ers tickets

I went to www.sixers.com where I clicked on "tickets" and it does appear that they are selling only preseason tickets now. I'd just keep checking back everyday to see if they're on sale. It has to be soon as the regular season starts on November 1st.

Tony

philadelphia
Level Contributor
157 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 76ers tickets

Yeah, i would take Tony's advice and check back every day. If they made the preseason announcement they are bound to make the regular season announcement soon.

They only sell season ticket packages until a couple weeks before the season (same as flyers and phillies) to try to push these sales as much as possible. A few weeks before the season they make an announcement that "single-game seats will go onsale on xx/xx/xx at xam."

I was curious as well, so I did some research. Last year they made the announcement on 9/26/05 that single-game tickets would go onsale 9/30/05. So I would suspect that the announcement will be made within the next couple days, and tickets would probably go onsale this saturday (or next at the very latest).

Good luck, hope you get your tickets.

3. Re: 76ers tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, August 19, 2009