We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a vacation rental near Upper Chichester??

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
22 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a vacation rental near Upper Chichester??

Going to be in the Boothwyn/Linwood area June of this year for a few days. Does anyone know of any vacation homes near this area? If we can't stay in the town we want to be at the most 30-40 minutes away. I tried looking on vrbo.com, but I'm not having any luck finding anything close. We want to spend $150/night or less.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
3,351 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a vacation rental near Upper Chichester??

Boothwyn isn't a vacation destination, so I would not expect to find vacation rentals there. I suggest you look for a hotel.

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
22 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a vacation rental near Upper Chichester??

I know it isn't a vacation destination. I am going there for a friends wedding, but I didn't know if there were any hotels or vacation rentals close by that anyone may have heard of??

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,172 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a vacation rental near Upper Chichester??

Note that vacation rentals are technically illegal in PA.

The closest hotel I can think of is the Crowne Plaza right over the DE border in Wilmington. 15-20 min drive depending on traffic and where you are going specifically

If you avoid rush hour, any of the airport hotels would also work (20-30 min drive)

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
22 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a vacation rental near Upper Chichester??

Thanks for the heads up about vacation rentals! I had no idea. I'll check out that hotel thank you so much!

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,172 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a vacation rental near Upper Chichester??

Actually, vacation rentals are illegal in lots of places where they occur, but enforcement is somewhat lacking. The downside in those areas is that if you have an issue, your legal recourse may be limited due to it being an illegal transaction (there was a case in NYC recently where an otherwise viable injury claim against a building was tossed because it was illegal for the apartment owner to rent the property).

6. Re: Looking for a vacation rental near Upper Chichester??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 25, 2015