We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson Blu Warwick or Latham Hotel?

Which Philadelphia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alexandria, LA
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Radisson Blu Warwick or Latham Hotel?

Would appreciate opinions on Radisson Blu Warwick vs. the Latham Hotel. Will be staying in May for 3 nights.

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
8,772 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Radisson Blu Warwick or Latham Hotel?

Your questions is kind of vague. What would you like to know?

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
3,351 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson Blu Warwick or Latham Hotel?

I stayed at the Radisson for a few nights three years ago. It wouldn't be my first choice, but it's fine. The location is great, and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. I thought the doormen provided very good service. On the downside, I had a couple of issues with maintenance and overall polish. I had to change rooms because the air conditioning wasn't working well in the middle of an extreme summer heat wave, and maintenance couldn't fix it. There was a bucket in the lobby throughout my stay because of a leak above, and housekeeping closets were left open. Those things aren't a huge deal and wouldn't stop me from staying at the hotel again if the price were right, but taken together, they created a sloppy appearance.

I haven't been to the Latham so can't compare. Both hotels are in the same great neighborhood.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,065 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Radisson Blu Warwick or Latham Hotel?

Do you want a more corporate chain hotel or something a little more independent?

4. Re: Radisson Blu Warwick or Latham Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 11, 2015