We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport parking

Which Philadelphia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
641 reviews
Save Topic
Airport parking

We usually park at the Economy parking at the airport and it is quite expensive on longer trips. Is there an off airport hotel that offers free parking and has a shuttle for a one night pre-trip stay? Or is there another airport parking facility that is less expensive? Thank you.

South Jersey
Level Contributor
2,978 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport parking

Search "Airport Parking" on this forum (there is an extensive thread) or google "Philadelphia Airport Parking Coupons" and you will find parking for less than $10/day.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,001 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport parking

Most of the DEs recommend pre-flight (online coupon from their web site), especially if coming from the north. There are cheaper options if price is the main factor (I think WallyPark and Parking spot are both a little cheaper).

I personally use Pre-Flight because of the location (easy access) and the staff and because they offer indoor parking (very nice in the winter and summer)

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1,682 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport parking

I typically use Pre-Flight airport parking. However, I found a seemingly great deal on Groupon for Colonial Parking. Can anyone offer positive or negative input on their experience with this company? Thanks in advance.

Here is their Groupon site:

…groupon.com/deals/colonial-airport-parking-2

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,001 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport parking

The only thing I would note about Colonial is sometimes they use the smaller vans.. Other than that I can't think of anything much I have heard negative or positive.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1,682 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport parking

Thanks for the info. I'll try out their service over the holidays.

Edited: 4:17 pm, December 20, 2013
6. Re: Airport parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:52 am, August 13, 2014
7. Re: Airport parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 15, 2015