We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Franklin Mills Mall

Dalby, Queensland...
Level Contributor
16 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Franklin Mills Mall

Hi, I cant remember the names of any hotels right near Franklin Mills Mall ( been a few years since my last visit) - any suggestions for somewhere very easy to get to, not hugely expensive ($100-$150 a night or less) We will be coming in off the i-95 so Im hoping that my memory isnt really lousy.. I thought there were some kinda close to it. Any suggestins would be great- thanks!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Franklin Mills Mall

I don't know how long it has been since you have visited Philadelphia and the Franklin Mills Mall, there are definitely much better places to plan a shopping trip than Franklin Mills. I would recommend that you base your shopping trip in King of Prussia where the shopping is much better and you will also be within driving distance of the Philadelphia Premium Outlets.

Please see this list for more info on Philadelphia shopping. tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i38151-Shopping…

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,228 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Franklin Mills Mall

Sadly, Franklin Mills is not what it once was. If you tell us what you are looking for we canpossibly suggest alternatives. If you are going there for another reason, there is a decent Crowne Plaza in bensalem.

Dalby, Queensland...
Level Contributor
16 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Franklin Mills Mall

Thanks guys, its been about 6 years since I was last a FMM. But am spending 55 nights in the USA- so hopefully its not a total wasted day... We will do King of Prussia,The premium outlets and various other mallsas well..butjust wanted to go and checkout FMMas i have greatmemories of bargainsthat i got there...and am still wearing now.Has it really gone downhill?

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,011 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near Franklin Mills Mall

Yes. Don't waste your time.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,228 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near Franklin Mills Mall

Yeah, crappy stores, rough crowd at times, lots of petty theft, etc

6. Re: Hotel near Franklin Mills Mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 28, 2014