We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sushi near Lincoln Financial Field? Preferably riceless opt

PA
Level Contributor
226 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sushi near Lincoln Financial Field? Preferably riceless opt

Hi All,

We'll be heading to LFF for a concert (on a Friday evening) and I'm trying to find somewhere fairly close to go for takeout sushi.

I have a great local sushi bar that makes riceless sushi for me since I can't eat rice - they just wrap sashimi and avocado in nori and it's awesome. I was hoping to find a similar option in Philly. Thanks for any suggestions!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
640 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sushi near Lincoln Financial Field? Preferably riceless opt

I would call or email this restaurant to see if they can accommodate your needs. This is the closest sushi place near LFF that I have eaten at.

http://www.izumiphilly.com/index.html

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,299 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sushi near Lincoln Financial Field? Preferably riceless opt

Morimotos can certainly handle the request, but it is pricey and in the center city area, not the stadium area.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1,819 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sushi near Lincoln Financial Field? Preferably riceless opt

LFF is easily reached from Center City or "downtown Philly" on the Septa Broad Street line. Take a look at sushi in this area. You will have several more quality options. Following dinner, you can just catch the train to LFF.

Edited: 10:31 pm, July 08, 2013
4. Re: Sushi near Lincoln Financial Field? Preferably riceless opt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 10, 2014