We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to see and where to stay in Philly area...

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
20 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
What to see and where to stay in Philly area...

we are coming through for one day/night. Don't think we want to stay downtown but not sure. Want safe and fairly economical lodging.

What are the must see things - I've heard some of the 'historical stuff' is a little disappointing but know that some of it is still a must.

Likely To Sell Out
Philadelphia and Amish Country Tour...
410 Reviews
from $169.00*
Special Offer
Founding Fathers Tour of Philadelphia
143 Reviews
from $21.45*
Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
264 Reviews
from $32.00*
Level Contributor
2,635 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: What to see and where to stay in Philly area...

I stayed at the Marriott downtown about a month or so ago. Great property - I got it on Priceline as well. We somehow got upgraded to a suite - I think I paid around $75 as well! If you check out my review on Tripadvisor of the hotel, see if you can get the same room - it was so great!

Great central location in Philly as well - good luck and congrats on your win!

12. Re: What to see and where to stay in Philly area...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:30 am, August 12, 2009
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now