We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best PCS in the airport

GoodoldCov
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Best PCS in the airport

Most of the posts are old so gotta ask this fresh so to speak.

Stopping over in PHL for a few hours so really have got to get as close to a proper Philly Cheese Steak as possible in the airport. So is it Jack Duggans or Chickies and Petes or any other one??

Help please.....this is important ; )

Latest up to date info required ...........thanks

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,289 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best PCS in the airport

Take a look at this past discussion. tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60795-i113-k56950…

I'd take a roast pork sandwich over a cheesesteak any day.

Lynn

GoodoldCov
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best PCS in the airport

Thanks Lynn, I know but we've just got to do it!!

We'll probably find a better one actually once we get to Vegas but we're going to find a cheese steak a Philly sign and get some photos of us dribbling all over the place in the airport!!

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,318 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best PCS in the airport

Better one in Vegas? Good luck with that.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,400 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best PCS in the airport

The only decent Philly steak in vegas is in a part where you don't want to be, if its still there.

As far as the airport, a lot depends on your terminals. Chickie and Petes does an acceptable steak, but a better roast pork. Philly Steak co also does an acceptable one. Note that in both cases I said acceptable, not necessarily good.

5. Re: Best PCS in the airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 14, 2014