We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with airport shuttle.....need advise

Fort Dodge, Iowa
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Topic
Hotels with airport shuttle.....need advise

Hi everyone. I need your advise. My husband & in-laws are flying into Philly on the 24th of June and are planning on staying one night (flight gets in late), and renting a van from the airport the next day to drive to Altantic City. They would need to stay at a hotel that could shuttle them that night and the next morning to pick up the van. There will be six in the party. Any advise on which ones would be a good choice? Thanks for all your advise!!

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels with airport shuttle.....need advise

I would suggest the Embassy Suites, the Hampton Inn, and the Fairfield Inn, all on Bartram Avenue. ( I am not recommending the Courtyard by Marriott because it will be undergoing major renovations this summer. ) The Hampton Inn offers a continental breakfast each morning while the Embassy Suites has a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. All of the hotels that I am recommending have an airport shuttle. Since there will be six people, maybe the Embassy Suites would be your best bet. The two-room suite would give you more room to spread out as opposed to a standard hotel room best suited for 4 people. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Hope this helps.

Fort Dodge, Iowa
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels with airport shuttle.....need advise

Thanks sac2008! I have looked up each of the hotels you suggested and bookmarked them. All the my in-laws are coming back next weekend, so I'll show them the ones you suggested. I agree that Embassy Suites looks like it might be the one to go with for them. Then they can all stay in the same room. Thanks again for posting!!

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels with airport shuttle.....need advise

You're welcome!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
32 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels with airport shuttle.....need advise

You might also register as a Marriott member and do a search for their special rates. We have gotten room rates as low as $119 at the Airport Marriott, which we like quite a bit. It is great as you just roll your suitcase right from the terminal into the hotel lobby. It does not feel like an airport hotel. Best part is you can then get up in the morning and walk across the street to the rental car lot. That way you save a night on the rental car. On our last overnight, the hotel upgraded us to the conceirage level which included free drinks, snacks, and breakfast the next morning.

Fort Dodge, Iowa
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels with airport shuttle.....need advise

Thanks CZLAW. They are coming in on Terminal E. Is that a long way from the skywalk? Is it easy to find? Since there is only my husband & one brother, the sisters out voted them and decided they should have two bathrooms so that means two rooms. We thought the Marriott looked very nice from the pictures. I was glad to see that you liked it also. The main thing is that it is clean and not hard to find. Thanks again!

6. Re: Hotels with airport shuttle.....need advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:38 am, August 13, 2009