We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grays Ferry Crescent and the Schuykill River Trail

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
982 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Grays Ferry Crescent and the Schuykill River Trail

Does the Gray Ferry Crescent Park at Wharton St (36th St Area) start the bicycle path the runs all the way through to Bartram Gardens? In other words, is this all connected now?

I was hoping to run from Grays Ferry to at least Kelly Drive with my younger boys but I'm not sure where to start.

Please advise - thanks

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,132 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grays Ferry Crescent and the Schuykill River Trail

I believe the Schuylkill River Trail still ends near 25th & Locust.connection to Grays Ferry. is under construction, at least as of a couple of moths ago. I don't know about the Grays Ferry to Bartram Gardens part, but if you want to ride Kelly Drive, your best bet is to park near the Art Museum.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
25 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grays Ferry Crescent and the Schuykill River Trail

No. None of it is connected. Grays ferry crescent only goes from Wharton hugging the river to the University Ave bridge. Bartram's is on the other side of the river.

3. Re: Grays Ferry Crescent and the Schuykill River Trail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 14, 2013