We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus tours-hop on and off

arkansas
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
bus tours-hop on and off

Are there any bus tours that you can buy an all day fare and hop on and off as you wish?

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,354 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bus tours-hop on and off

Yes. Depending on when, there is the big bus tour (double decker), and the Trolley tour. Can't link to them right now but they are easy to find on google.

Bilbao
Level Contributor
23 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bus tours-hop on and off

I was trip on The Big Bus Tour, I feel is a splendid tour, funny and friendly guides. The tour round over the city center and stop at major atractions of Philadelphia. My advice: If you have time, give a complete round first, and after drop-on/off in the bus stops that you choice.

Enjoy it.

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bus tours-hop on and off

Here's the tour bus/trolley link

www.phillytour.com

Lynn

Liverpool, New York
Level Contributor
112 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bus tours-hop on and off

"Phlash" is the purple trolley. $5 for all day on-and-off. It only runs till 6PM. No tour guide or narration. Runs from the Delaware River waterfront to the hand's on museum near the zoo. Stops every 15 - 20 minutes. The route map & info online at visitphilly.com/tours/philadelphia/phlash/

I just noticed that it says it runs May thru October. When is your visit?

5. Re: bus tours-hop on and off

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, May 06, 2011