We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Chinese Reataurant

Which Philadelphia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Good Chinese Reataurant

We are coming to Philadelphia to see my son's band play a show at the Trocadero the night before Thanksgiving. We are taking the band (6 guys) out to dinner before the show and are looking for a good, cheap, casual Chinese restaurant near Arch and 10th.Thank you in advance!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Chinese Reataurant

Go to Pho Xe Lua Viet Thai Restaurant at 907 Race Street. philadelphia.citysearch.com/profile/8959663/

It's in Chinatown, very close to the Troc.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
2,634 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Chinese Reataurant

My favorite traditional Chinese food restaurant in Chinatown is the Imperial Inn - 146 N. 10th Street, right around the corner from the Troc. It's big and busy and really reasonable in price as well. I use to go for their dim sum regularly (best in Philly, in my opinion), but have also been for dinner (although not for a few years, to be honest), but in the past it has been fine for dinner as well. Although, I really do think they shine best with their dim sum selections, really delish.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Chinese Reataurant

Many thnaks for the suggestions. Can't wait to visit!Are there many shops in the Chinatown area? Come to the Trocadero and listen to I Am the Avalanche!!

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,124 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Chinese Reataurant

What kind of shops?