We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What Hotel do NFL Teams stay at?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
234 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
What Hotel do NFL Teams stay at?

Hopefully someone has some inside information here... going to see the Eagles vs Saints and wondering if anyone knows where either team is staying? I'm guessing the Eagles would be staying in their homes, but I know that's different for each team.

Thanks.

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,192 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What Hotel do NFL Teams stay at?

Visiting teams can be at almost any hotel. They move around.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,343 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What Hotel do NFL Teams stay at?

Different teams have contracts with different chains, so there is no set rule. To make a best guess, look and see if a chain is a sponsor of the given team, that's a guideline.

Also be aware that the hotels usually provide private areas for the visiting teams to enter and leave. I shared a hotel with one for a convention that I was running, and if one of the players hadn't asked to meet one of my guests, I would never have known the Redskins were there. Teams, especially visiting teams, guard privacy very carefully before games.

The eagles do stay at their homes prior to home games and meet either at the Stadium or NovaCare complex pre-game. No hotels.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
123 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What Hotel do NFL Teams stay at?

I've seen the Steelers at the Loew's on 12th and Market - the bus was waiting on 12th and the players did come out into the "open".

And I know the Mets (baseball) stay at the Westin on 17th and Chestnut (in Liberty Place) and as that is Starwood Hotels - I'd assume some NFL teams have contracts with them as well.

4. Re: What Hotel do NFL Teams stay at?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 01, 2010