We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

9 or 10 passenger van rental

NJ
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
9 or 10 passenger van rental

Does anyone know where I could rent a 9 or 10 passenger van near Philadelphia? I'm taking a trip with school kids and we have a school rule that prohibits us from taking a 12 or 15 passenger van. Thanks!

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,416 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 9 or 10 passenger van rental

There used to be van rental service at the Embassy Suites lobby (can't remember the name, sorry). But if you call the hotel, they'll transfer you over.

I rented one from them once for about $60 a day.

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,416 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 9 or 10 passenger van rental

I meant the Embassy Suites by the airport.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,272 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 9 or 10 passenger van rental

There aren't that many 9-10s around. The ones at Embassy are 12 pax models (I use them every so often).

Your best bet is calling Avis or Enterprise, they have the widest selection of different vehicles, but most of the agencies use the 12-15 size simply because it's more saleable.

New York City
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 9 or 10 passenger van rental

Try this company

IMAGE VAN Rentals

imagerentacar.com/15-passenger-van-rentals.h…

1-888-718-0001 718-771-6666

They do Offer DELIVERY to Philly when it's a weekly rental or 9 Passenger Luxury vans or the Dodge sprinter 12 passenger vans

imagerentacar.com/dodge-sprinter-van-rentals…

You Welcome

5. Re: 9 or 10 passenger van rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:28 pm, September 26, 2009