We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinosaur, CO Motels - Contact details

The Blue Planet
Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Dinosaur, CO Motels - Contact details

Hi, I need to book a room in Dinosaur, CO for this July. It looks like there are only two motels in town (Terrace Motel and Hi Vu Motel). Neither of them has a website and I searched the web for their e-mail address with no luck. I have tried to call them both, but either the call didn't connect or we could not hear each other for some reason (ringing-silence-hang up) in both cases.

Does anyone know of other ways to contact them?

Any other motels in the area closer than Vernal, UT?

Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
Colorado
Level Contributor
3,921 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinosaur, CO Motels - Contact details

Since Dinosaur is so small, would suggest calling would be almost only option. Vernal , Ut is probably better option. Next option would be Rangely, CO, but not sure about it anymore. May I ask why staying in Dinosaur is necessary? Good luck

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
10,625 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinosaur, CO Motels - Contact details

Are you going to the new visitor center and quarry? Vernal and Jensen, Utah, are closer. There's a bed and breakfast in Jensen and lots of options in Vernal.

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g57027-Jensen_Utah-Ho…

Dinosaur is closer if you're visiting the canyon section of the monument, but there aren't any fossil displays there. It's about 22 miles from Dinosaur to Jensen, and about 12 miles from there to Vernal, so not a great distance to travel for a much wider selection of lodging.

Reply to: Dinosaur, CO Motels - Contact details
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted