We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bethlehem Holiday

Which Bethlehem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
6 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Bethlehem Holiday

We are hoping to visit Bethlehem over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. What is the difference between the Weihnachtsmarkt and the Chriskindlemart? I read previous threads and post about the Chriskindlemart, but I was curious about the Weihnachtsmarkt. Also I am looking for suggestions of other holiday activities. Is the carriage ride worth the money? Any classy places to have an adult beverage? Thank you.

Bangor, Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,452 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bethlehem Holiday

Weinachtsmarkt is located along Main Street, in the shopping district. There are various huts outdoors, whereas Christkindlmarkt is indoors. There is no admission fee to Weinachtsmarkt whereas there is one to Christkindlmarkt. As to quality of goods, I can't say, having never been to Weinachtsmarkt and not to Christkindlmarkt for several years.

2. Re: Bethlehem Holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, June 02, 2015