We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Service from Lehigh Valley Airport

chicago
Level Contributor
559 posts
Save Topic
Car Service from Lehigh Valley Airport

Can someone recommend a car service, please? We're going from Lehigh Valley Airport to Bethlehem. Thank you for your time and assistance!

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Mount Pocono
Level Contributor
4,300 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Service from Lehigh Valley Airport

Racing limos is what we normally use from the Poconos to Newark airport in New Jersey. They are located in the Lehigh Valley and are very reasonable. They don't only have limos, they have cars.

In the middle of the night, my son in law came in to Allentown from Iraq and missed his connection. I phoned Joel, and he scrambled to get a driver to pick him up and drive him up to Wilkes Barre. I couldn't believe how inexpensive it was.

Very reliable.

Racing Limos of the Lehigh Valley and Pocono's LLC PUC A-00122184

5201 Lincoln Ave.

Whitehall, PA 18052

Tel: 610-262-8404

Joel will most likely answer the phone. He is the owner. Have fun and good luck!

VegasSue

Edited: 11:39 pm, July 11, 2011
chicago
Level Contributor
559 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Service from Lehigh Valley Airport

Thank you, VegasSue!

Center Valley...
Level Contributor
907 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Service from Lehigh Valley Airport

I can't recommend a service, but I would definitely recommend getting set up ahead of time. There are normally not taxis waiting, and it can take some time to get one called.

There are plenty of rental agencies at the airport if you'd like to rent (and they are a decent amount cheaper than most airport locations), and most hotels in the area offer a free shuttle. When we were visiting the Valley before we moved here, we relied on rentals, hotel shuttles and the car service that my husband's company provided (they have their own fleet of cars and hire local drivers as necessary).

Enjoy your trip to the Valley!

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Mount Pocono
Level Contributor
4,300 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Service from Lehigh Valley Airport

You're very welcome. Have a wonderful and safe trip :-)

5. Re: Car Service from Lehigh Valley Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, October 05, 2012