We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weddings

Which Bethlehem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Allentown, PA
1 post
Save Topic
Weddings

Has anyone had a wedding here?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
40 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weddings

Yes. Hotel Bethlehem. Though it's pushing 15 years now. It's definitely worth considering.

New Tripoli, PA
Level Contributor
281 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weddings

Hotel Bethlehem for sure. My son and his wife were the winners of the "Lucky 7 Wedding Giveaway" last year, and part of the package was a rehearsal dinner there. It was (or would have been, if we'd paid for it) amazingly affordable, considering the quality. (You can have a high-quality buffet dinner and 3 hours open bar for about $50 a person.)

Also there is the Banana Factory, though you need to use a caterer. (We had brunch there the morning after the wedding, very nice!) Also it's somwhat small.

Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
616 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weddings

I went to a reception there in June. It was wonderful. Food was delicious and they really do try to make everything just right!

Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
616 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weddings

Shoot, wish there was an editing feature.... I meant to say that I went to a reception at the Hotel Bethlehem.

5. Re: Weddings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, October 06, 2009