We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place near Mt. Laurel Performing Arts Center?

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
336 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Place near Mt. Laurel Performing Arts Center?

My husband and I are going to a concert here next Saturday and need a place to stay for the night. We're coming from Bucks County, probably up the turnpike. Any suggestions for a place to stay close by? We'd like to go to the falls the next day before heading home. Thanks in advance for any help!

2 replies to this topic
Morris County, NJ
Level Contributor
698 posts
926 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place near Mt. Laurel Performing Arts Center?

I hate to sound like a shill for the Shawnee Inn, but that might be one of the better places to stay. We have been there, (actually got married there) and it is a beautiful location on the Delaware River, not too far away from the falls. Its also only a couple of miles north of I-80.

One place that I would avoid in that area is Mount Haven, in Milford. We have also been there and looking at the reviews of the place, the reviews are very suspicious.

You can also try the Best Western in East Stroudsburg. Its one of the cleaner and more reasonably priced hotels. But its in downtown and you will not get the charm or ambience that you would at the Shawnee Inn.

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
336 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place near Mt. Laurel Performing Arts Center?

Thanks for your help!

Reply to: Place near Mt. Laurel Performing Arts Center?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bushkill