We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manatee Tropical villas

Gerrards Cross
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Manatee Tropical villas

Has any one booked a villa with this company In Bradenton FL

Thinking of doing so would like same information please

Brook

London, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manatee Tropical villas

Yes have spent the month of march in the Americana. Long list of things that are just wrong. 1. The beds are old and lumpy.2There was a mess on the floor right in front of the frig. 3 The pool was only cleaned once in the month. 4 The pool deck was filthy we had to clean with the hose. 5 The pool was low on water we were told by fred to fill it ourselves. All of these things were told to fred within the first 4 hours of arrival . To me if there this many complaints I would want to see them right then and there . Also in the advertisement it says that you have a garage but this one has 67 mustang 3 pedal bikes in it you could not get another car in. Overall we will never rent from them again.poorly run company. Oh ya I don't like getting up to cockroaches in the bathroom. Also the water pressure is not there shower head leaks it looks like it was installed in the 70s you also have to wait for o count of at least 40 before you get any hot water.

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manatee Tropical villas

We are very said and disappointed to read this review.

Manatee Tropical Villas, LLC is a property management company who manages vacation homes in the Bradenton, FL area for more than 10 years. The pool and lawn maintenance is performed by professional companies with a long and very positive track record.

The homes are all privately owned and every home looks different but all are located in very nice area's and furnished to high standards.

Pools and pool decks are located outside and we ask renters to fill up the pool or hose off the pool deck when necessary. Florida has a lot of bugs, the homes are being sprayed regularly but it is always possible that a bug sneaks in whenever a door or window is open.

We try to do our best to make our renters as happy as possible. Sadly this isn't possible 100% of the time. Most of our renters come back year after year.

Up North Michigan
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Manatee Tropical villas

We are currently staying in the Braden River Lakes Riverfront in our 4th day of a 8 day rental and are more than pleased. The house has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a pool. It was clean when we got here and Fred was more than helpful when I was making our reservation. We have a 10 month old and needed a crib and high chair and he made sure we had it all. Check in is usually 4pm but we arrived early and the house was ready. Fred even called us yesterday to see how our stay was and if we needed anything. It has all the things we need in linens, towels, pool toys, kitchenware, wifi, cable, air conditioning, 2 car garage, 3 tvs, and lots of room to hang out. The beds are comfy & I would definitely book with Manatee Tropical Villas again.

manateetropicalvillas.com/featured-listings.…

Edited: 12:33 pm, April 04, 2013
4. Re: Manatee Tropical villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 06, 2014