We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inn Port Guesthouse

Washington, DC Area
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Inn Port Guesthouse

How is the Inn Port Guesthouse? Is it in a good location..and also is it appropriate for the business traveler? One of the things I dislike about B&Bs is that the rooms rarely ever have phone outlets for my laptop or even electric outlets.

Thanks for the info!

Dayton, OH
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inn Port Guesthouse

Dear Roadtravlr,

As the proprietor of Inn Port Guesthouse in Dayton,OH, let me give you the straight scoop--then you know who to come back to if the info is incorrect. For a business traveler, I recommend the Maui Suite because it provides plenty of space at a rate of under $100/night midweek for the business traveler. You have a desk right by an electrical outlet, phone line to plug into for internet access, and actually, we provide wi-fi service (including a loaner wi-fi card if you don't travel with one). Our other rooms are less expensive, and you do have wi-fi access, but you don't have the desk to work from.

I hope this proves helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Leslie Gonya

Dayton, OH
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inn Port Guesthouse

I forgot to mention that it is 2 blocks from good dining and live music, and in a quiet area of the Oregon District (though less than a minute's drive max from the exit of US highway 35.

Washington, DC Area
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inn Port Guesthouse

Leslie,

Thanks for your personal insight! I am planning to make trips to Dayton Aviation Heritage site--how far are you from that Park Service site?