We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verizon Arena Parking

NE Arkansas
Level Contributor
366 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Verizon Arena Parking

Is there a secret as to where to park for a concert at the Verizon Arena? I have sat for more than an hour in the parking lot before ever moving afterwards, and then it was very slow moving. I'm very disappointed that there isn't traffic directors. Thanks!

Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,624 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Verizon Arena Parking

The secret is to park with exiting in mind. Many of the parking lots only have one or two ways in and out, so unless you have a truck and can jump curbs, you're stuck for quite a while.

If you arrive early (@ 5 p.m.) for an 8 o'clock show, you will find many of the 9 to 5 crowd leaving and can often park on Main Street for free & grap dinner.

I would also suggest studying the area on Google Maps / Google Earth, you can get a pretty good idea of the "lay of the land", as the resolution is quite good

Edited: 1:07 am, June 10, 2014
2. Re: Verizon Arena Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 12, 2015