We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

activities at Cedar City

Which Cedar City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mdp
3 posts
Save Topic
activities at Cedar City

Hi everybody! i am from Argentina,. and i´m going to start working at Brian Head in december this year.. for about 4 months!

I´m going to live in Cedar City and that´s why i would like to know what things can be done there.. we are like 16 girls and boys and we are 22/23 years old. ...

I would also like to know if there is any shopping mall and what clothe´s brands can we find at that place..

Thank you!

I would be cool to talk to people living there.. so, if u want to leave your mail here.. i will add u to my msn..

Byee!

Texas
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: activities at Cedar City

Hey Luu,

My name is Kevin and right now I'm living in Texas, but I'm planning on moving to Cedar City in December or January. I'm also looking for things to do there. I'll go ahead and give you my e-mail address so that we can keep in touch and I'll let you know what I can find out about shopping, things to do, etc. Maybe if we keep in touch all of us can get together and find stuff to do around Cedar City. My e-mail address is k.vaughn_adamson@hotmail.com. Go ahead and e-mail me anytime.

Kevin

2. Re: activities at Cedar City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, August 18, 2009