We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner Cruise

Texas
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dinner Cruise

I'm going to New York for my boyfriends 40th b-day. We are staying at the Grand Hyatt Hotel located at 109 East 42 St. Can some recommend a nice Dinner Cruise around $80.00 close to our hotel. I found a dinner cruise located at Pier 61 of Chelsea Piers, but of course I don't have a clue as to where that is located and when I called the 800# they weren't very helpful and I refuse to take a trip or book a hotel without reading the reviews from this forum 1st..... Please help !!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
95,976 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Dinner Cruise

Boy guys, I was just trying to add a little lighthearted humor here. Sorry if anyone took offense. I still think the River Cafe is a good option. You'd get there by taxi. And I was serious about looking at a map. Here's the bus map.

http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/nyct/maps/manbus.pdf

It marks Grand Central (42 st east side) which is where your hotel is. You'll see the World Yacht pier is straight across town on 42 st. It marks Chelsea Piers further south.

Texas
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Dinner Cruise

Nywhiz, it's all good.....The map is awesome it's exactly what I was needing in order to plan and map out our trip. Now I'm trying to decide on the World Yacht Cruise or The pricey Bateaux Dinner Cruise...The Yacht look more elegant and the Bateaux sounds more entertaining with the sounds of Motown hits etc ?