We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crab cakes

NC
Level Contributor
207 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
crab cakes

can any of you locals recommend a really good crab cake in the city? thanks

NC
Level Contributor
207 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: crab cakes

thanks - if i get a craving for crab while i'm there i will have knowledge on where to get some good!

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
11,328 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: crab cakes

City Crab? You're kidding, right? That place is terrible. Same for its other location, City Lobster.

Though we're not famous for our crab cakes the way Maryland is, I've had phenomenal crab cakes both at Manhattan Ocean Club and the wonderful 21 Club.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,563 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: crab cakes

hi-pockets - you sound like me! I've also got a list of restaurants (ordered by area though then cross-referenced by price range!!!) which I've picked up from posts on here - mainly recommendations from Voy.

I can see my hubby-to-be getting more and more worried by each extra Monica-from-Friends-style planning I do!

Its nice to see I'm not alone in this crazyness!

14. Re: crab cakes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:22 pm, March 18, 2005
NC
Level Contributor
207 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: crab cakes

it is crazy, isn't it ange? last time i went to ny (which was my first time last year in april) i really didn't do much of anything except walk around!! this time i will have an itinerary - planning to see some sights and i'll also know the good restaurants from the not so good. when are ya'll going?