We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation Advice

Melbourne
7 posts
Accommodation Advice

Thanks to everyone for your help. I am very new to this forum gig and cannot believe I havent used it before. Certainly taken the stress out of a last minute trip. GREAT.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
234 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: Accommodation Advice

We stayed at the Hilton Times Square (half block from Times Square) and it was very nice, but I think if and when we go back we would stay at the Renaissance Times Square it looked beautiful.

In the Times Square area all of the hotels looked nice, the Double Tree looked great too.

I think the only one I would steer clear from would be the Marriott Marquis, it looked a little run down, but I didn't see the inside... and the Hojo, wouldn't of stayed at that either! : )

Grand Lake, Colorado
Level Contributor
603 posts
1 review
2. Re: Accommodation Advice

NYatlast,

I know how you feel, i feel confident about going to NEW YORK CITY!!! Thanks to everyone here. (That even goes to honest john) This is a fun forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
12,178 posts
141 reviews
3. Re: Accommodation Advice

You won't be disappointed if you stay at the Renaissance. We've stayed there twice now and would gladly stay there again!