We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

And another ?

UK
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Topic
And another ?

And another question!

we are staying at Best Western President Hotel which is 238W 48th St - how far away is that from Penn Sation? and is it walkable - will only have a light bag.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
292 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: And another ?

Boy V - you sure ask alot of questions?????? I would love to meet you in RT, you would definitely drive me nutz in a matter of five minutes

It is 14 blocks, 1 block per minute about 15 minutes, with light luggage it is definitely doable

In my opinion, its nicer to walk up SEVENTH Ave, not 8TH, Times Square appears nicer and you get the Hollywood view from the East side a 7th and Bway, that is the most impressive sight for a first time

If you go up 8th, then you turn at 42nd and you get to see the old seedy side of the deuce, the block the old timer hustlers used to call "The Beast"

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
673 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: And another ?

That is a big walk with a bag, even a light bag. If you are trying to be economical, take the bus 10 or 20 up eigth Avenue.

UK
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: And another ?

Ah, the thing is John, this a very special trip for me and I don't want to waste valuable time trying to find out these thing while we are there, so get prepared for some more!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: And another ?

question is john would they like ot meet you!!