We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lion King

Edmonton, Canada
6 posts
Save Topic
Lion King

We are looking to attend a show on March 29 or 30 with 3 kids aged 11, 13, 16. We are having a hard time deciding which show, as what appeals to the older kids does not appeal to the younger (or isn't suitable!) This weekend I had a discussion with a Broadway enthusiast who said that if we only have 1 night to attend a show, it should be the Lion King, as it would appeal to all ages. Advice please!

Also, I've been checking websites for discount tickets, and it seems that there are none for the Lion King. Does this show not release discount tickets, or is there a chance that some might come up? I would like to purchase in advance, as we have only 3 days in nyc and I don't want to stand in line for tickets there.

Ireland
Level Contributor
106 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lion King

Good choice. This show will appeal to all in your party. Its one of those shows which suits every age.Not too sure about the discount tickets but I suspect that you may not be able to get any because this show is much very much in demand. We stood in line for a good hour at TKTS Time Square a couple of times and there were never tickets there for this show. Enjoy.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
11,328 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lion King

Sorry to tell you that Lion King isn't discounted. You can follow the links on www.playbill.com to order full-priced tickets, or www.broadway.com for better seats at a premium.