We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shopping in August

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
shopping in August

Hi there again....

So I was wondering if anyone could tell me if in August things like shorts and t-shirts will still be in stores?

Just when I last visited in September I could only find Autumn/ winter clothes ie long sleeved tops, sweaters etc

Just I was hoping to but shorts etc once there especially for my son to keep cases light .

Thanks for any advice,

Maria x

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,453 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shopping in August

There should still be summer clothes in stores in Aug., esp. early August. T shirts are available all year.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,891 posts
1,773 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shopping in August

I actually stocked up on T Shirts and shorts for my kids when I went in August. TJ Maxx, Century 21, Macys would all have them.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shopping in August

Thanks that's great to know 😊 x

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
730 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: shopping in August

They should even be on sale at that time as they will be wanting to get into the fall clothes.

Diane

NYC Photo Safari

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: shopping in August

Thanks that's fab and even better if in sale 😊

x

essex, england
Level Contributor
184 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: shopping in August

Hi Mariah83 sorry to jump in on your post, I was going to ask this question too. We will be visiting at the end if August so I was hoping winter clothes may have started to become available in the shops? As you know in the uk can be a bit hit and miss with the seasons clothing at this time of year. Thanks :)

7. Re: shopping in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 25, 2015