We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping question...looking for...

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
378 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping question...looking for...

For those of you familiar with those funky, new, but ugly to some, clogs/sandals called CROCS, do you know where you can purchase them in NYC? I am also interested in purchasing those jibbitz to decorate the Crocs. Do you know where I may be able to find these? Thanks to anyone who may have info on these shopping items.

Sunderland, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunderland
Level Contributor
6,805 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping question...looking for...

If you go to this website (www.crocs.com/shop/find_crocs/find_crocs.jsp), and input the necessary details, a list of dealers will come up.

Toronto
Level Contributor
242 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping question...looking for...

Hi, I noticed you live in Ontario, Canada. I bought my crocs at Sportchek in Toronto and they are also available at many stores in Sherway Gardens. We just returned from NYC and I did not see them there, I did see croc look a likes at numerous stores in Toronto and at one shoe store in NYC.

Level Contributor
790 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping question...looking for...

We saw them in the window of a shop in Grand Central when we were walking out from the main terminal, but alas, I don't remember which direction we headed. I think we were following a sign toward the 7 line trains, but not 100% sure. I don't know if they had decorations, but they did display the shoes.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping question...looking for...

Karen, you never cease to amaze me!!!! Has Paula left yet?

H in Aus not Sunderland :-)

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
25,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shopping question...looking for...

Last summer I saw them for great low prices in Toronto. Check your local area first. Otherwise, they are getting easier to find here by the minute. Just saw some (possibly imitiations?) at a street fair today.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
378 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shopping question...looking for...

Thanks everyone for your suggestions....I have seen them in plenty of stores in Toronto, but they only have the one style: the Beach. I'm looking for other styles without having to order on line via the States...that can get expensive. Will be in NYC in a couple of weeks so I thought I might be able to find other styles while there. I have never seen the Jibbitz (decorations) here and know they sell them in the states in plenty of stores. I was just wondering...

Everyone is so nice on the forum! Thanks again for your help.

Sunderland, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunderland
Level Contributor
6,805 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shopping question...looking for...

H in Aus not Sunderland......she leaves this morning and is really looking forward to it

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,224 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shopping question...looking for...

They sell them at Medici on 23rd Street between 5th - 6th, but I've only seen the cloglike ones with the strap...

I got the flip flops from sahalie.com and they're very comfortable, but so big and ugly! Havent seen them anywhere in NYC.

Toronto
Level Contributor
242 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Shopping question...looking for...

Hi Shoppgirl:

SportChek- Kipling/Queensway and Dixie Mall, Mississauga have the clog type, slide and flip flop. (We were there last Sunday)

Last week in NYC I wore my clog style all the time, we were there on the super hot days. They were very comfortable, no blisters, no sweat and we walked and walked and walked. On day 3 my daughter who doesn't like the croc style had to borrow mine because she had blisters. They really are great.

conn
Level Contributor
2,839 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Shopping question...looking for...

Easter Mt. Sports has Crocs Also Campmor over in NJ carries a couple different styles.