We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The prices at Nike in the states

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The prices at Nike in the states

So I'm going to New York in Feb and was wondering how pricey Nike is over their particularly trainers. I'm really into sport especially Tennis and Athletics, if you could let me know that would be great thank you! :)

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
133 reviews
from $175.00*
Special Offer
New York City Big Apple Helicopter...
1,101 reviews
from $199.00*
$214.00
Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
972 reviews
from $83.99*
Best Seller
Empire State Building Tickets...
2,373 reviews
from $36.00*
NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
37,919 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The prices at Nike in the states

zappos.com,

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The prices at Nike in the states

Totally depends on what model you are looking for. It varies.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
8,155 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The prices at Nike in the states

It also depend on where you are looking at them. The price varies from retail stores to outlet malls.

QQ2
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
8,059 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The prices at Nike in the states

I find Zappos to be the best source for consistently low prices (as long as they have the model you want).

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,179 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The prices at Nike in the states

Try Zacky's near NYU when in the City. My sneaker aficionado likes their prices. Lots of sporting goods chain stores in NYC too.

Depends what you want. Generally they're 65-130 a pair with sales sometimes taking some styles to 59- and ultra fancy new styles higher than. 130-

Edited: 6:19 pm, January 18, 2014
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: The prices at Nike in the states

I'm just back from a trip to New York. We went to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall in New Jersey its was $13 return from Port Authority bus station about 40min from New York City. We got some great bargains! Yes some things were the same price as New York however there was no tax to pay on clothes or shoes in New Jersey. I think some Nike trainers were the same as equivalent as Uk however sales in the mall were good. I got myself & my husband Nike trainers for $40 each. Converse for $30 some other great savings in Hollister as well.

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,179 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The prices at Nike in the states

40- for Nikes is a great price!! You did well!

8. Re: The prices at Nike in the states

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 20, 2015