We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madame Tussauds 20% Off Voucher....

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Madame Tussauds 20% Off Voucher....

I was in Modells sporting goods store yesterday(across from the Barclays Center) picking something up.

They had a box of 20% off vouchers for the NYC-42nd Street location. The vouchers expire on 12/1/14. Note that it is 20% off the All Access Pass and it can not be used for advance purchase. 20% off each adult and child purchase. Must be presented at time of purchase. (I copied most of that right off of the voucher.) It doesn't look like there are any restrictions..except the All Access Pass needs to be purchased. (I don't know what the cost of an All Access Pass is.)

I grabbed 6........so if anyone will be in NYC before 12/1/14 and is planning to visit Madame Tussauds, I will be more than happy to mail it to your hotel/home. Just send me a PM and I will fwd. You can have all 6 or any combo. No charge of course.

Note....I have no affiliation with Madame Tussauds. As a matter of fact, in all of my travels all over the world..I have never even been to a Madame Tussauds.....

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madame Tussauds 20% Off Voucher....

Also, if anyone is in NYC and planning to visit Madame Tussauds and passes by a Modells store, you can see if they have them. I was at the store across from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. They had a box right ear the registers/check out.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Madame Tussauds 20% Off Voucher....

thats good of you Ter

I am sure people will appreciate it

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Madame Tussauds 20% Off Voucher....

Tks...

New York
Level Contributor
351 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Madame Tussauds 20% Off Voucher....

100% off and you have a deal.

Manhattan
Level Contributor
8,747 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Madame Tussauds 20% Off Voucher....

I still think it's a great place for all those folks getting married in NYC to kill time between wedding and reception - Great wedding photos are to be had!

New York
Level Contributor
351 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Madame Tussauds 20% Off Voucher....

That sounds like a fun use.

7. Re: Madame Tussauds 20% Off Voucher....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 21, 2014