We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sparks Restaurant

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Sparks Restaurant

HI,

Does anyone know if you can take children to Sparks Steakhouse, there is no email address for them on their website.

Thanks

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
99,480 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sparks Restaurant

I don't think they'd turn you away.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
67 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sparks Restaurant

I took my children (9 and 12) last year for my son's 13th birthday when we were in town. I don't remember a children's menu, but mine order off of the regular menu anyway so not sure if there is one. We had a great table and no problems. My son enjoyed the dinner so much that he requested another "old steakhouse" again this year for our trip out...

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sparks Restaurant

AH thats brilliant thanks very much, will get it booked now. He's a dead fussy eater and will probably end up with a few starters and a cake lol, but thats brilliant. Really looking forward to going now. We go in November - can't wait. Thanks for the replies.

New York
Level Contributor
239 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sparks Restaurant

Since you've mentioned that your son is a very fussy eater, have you checked Sparks' menu to see if the appetizers/starters will appeal to him? Sparks' menu makes no effort to cater to children (there is no children's menu).

http://sparkssteakhouse.com/menu/

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sparks Restaurant

AH thanks for that we have had a look and he said he doesnt want steak, he will have hash brown potatoes and broccoli and lots of chocolate cake lol!!

Long Island
Level Contributor
1,661 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sparks Restaurant

A fussy eating kid that eats broccoli? Wow, that's a new one. Anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy Sparks and there should be no problem.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sparks Restaurant

Haha, he eats potato, chicken, broccoli, carrots, chicken nuggets and absolutely nothing else lol (apart from crisp and sweets of course!). He doesnt even like ice cream!!!!

Thanks for your replies - I can't wait now!!

8. Re: Sparks Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 11, 2014