We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!

Jackson, Mississippi
2 posts
Save Topic
Help!

I'm taking my daughter to dance in New York...it just so happens that she will be turning 14 while we're there. Any suggestions for a fun birthday dinner or experience?

Mandeville, LA
Level Contributor
466 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help!

Dates of your stay? Where will you be staying?

Alabama
Level Contributor
975 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help!

See Wicked!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,456 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Help!

Oh! Where is she dancing? I went to broadway dance center when I was in high school and my friend now teaches there sometimes and also at steps and dance new Amsterdam!

So fun!

Jackson, Mississippi
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Help!

We are staying in the Times Square area and Broadway Dance Center will be one of our stops. She's been there before and had an amazing time. We've actually already seen Wicked and she loved it! There are so many things to do and see...it is really hard to narrow it down. I was hoping to make her birthday special since she's away from friends and family.

5. Re: Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 27, 2014