We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lion King Seats

London
Level Contributor
249 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Lion King Seats

Hello,

I am going to prebook tickets to see the lion king, and looking on ticketmaster it shows the available seats, i was just wondering to be front onto the stage, rather than being onto the sides for the price i am looking at is the back of the orchestra (row u and back) or the Mezzanine around row c best??

Ticketmaster are selling them for $150 each, which im guessing is the going price, so apart from buying on the day from tkts, which i don't partically want to do as we deffinatly want to go and see the show. What other sites does anyone recomend?

thanks

Andy

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,809 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lion King Seats

Lion King is never discounted, so definitely buy them now. I personally would do mezzanine C over orchestra U, but that's a personal preference.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,809 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lion King Seats

I should have been clearer: buy them now from ticketmaster. You won't find a better price.

Warrnambool...
Level Contributor
397 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lion King Seats

tripadvisor.com.au/…48201447

4. Re: Lion King Seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 08, 2014