We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can i get to the below address from JFK? and..

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
How can i get to the below address from JFK? and..

Dear all,

I have few questions;

1)How can i get to the below address from JFK by public transport?

2)We are two people, so is taxi cheaper for us to get to this address?

3)How can we get to the downtown (Manhattan) from this address by public transport?

I will be so so glad by your feedback..

Thanks in advance..

Address:

105 Grand Avenue Brooklyn 11205 New York USA (corner of Grand Avenue and Myrtle Avenue)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How can i get to the below address from JFK? and..

Did you rent an apartment at this location? If so, you may want to read the FAQ about apartment rentals at the top right of this page.

Edited: 3:24 am, April 18, 2013
Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How can i get to the below address from JFK? and..

No, we will use one of our friend's rental house. We didn't rent and we will not pay anything..

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
100,975 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How can i get to the below address from JFK? and..

If it's your friends, they can tell you how to get there.;)

Maps.google.com will also work.

Nyccabfare.com

Will estimate the price of a taxi. Then add a tip. A taxi will take less than half the time but cost more.

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How can i get to the below address from JFK? and..

Yes, you're right. I've already asked, waiting theri reply.. :) but trying to cross check from here as well.. thanks for your feddbacks.. :)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
42,852 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How can i get to the below address from JFK? and..

Personally, living in Brooklyn and learning the hard way how many taxi drivers still don't know how to reach certain areas of Brooklyn from JFK, I would suggest you book a car service. You will call them when you deplane and they will give you the car number so that you can find them outside when you come out of customs.

One I use is Legends (there are many, of course) but I've been using these guys for the better part of a decade and they are always reliable so I tend to stick with companies that don't let me down. You might ask your friends for a referral for one as well. http://www.legendslimousine.com (Says "limousine" but they have regular nice sedans and drivers that know Brooklyn like the back of their hand).

6. Re: How can i get to the below address from JFK? and..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 20, 2014