We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel App for multiple phones

Danville
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Travel App for multiple phones

I have the NYC TripAdvisor App for my Android phone and I love it because it can sync with my computer. Is it possible to do this with multiple phones? My kids have iPhones and I'd love for the to have the same info as me. Thanks!

Ireland
Level Contributor
926 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel App for multiple phones

I bet your children know the answer to this!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel App for multiple phones

Anyone with the app and your login details get the same info.

Might be nice if the app had a share function but not sure it does

Danville
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel App for multiple phones

We still haven't figured out how to link my kids' three iPhones to my tripadvisor account/droid app. Any suggestions?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
4,831 posts
362 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel App for multiple phones

A possible recommendation, if you stop in to an apple store, I have always found them very, very helpful and knowledgeable regarding my iphone 5...

Danville
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel App for multiple phones

That would be great, however we live nowhere near an Apple store. The closest one is 90 miles away.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
269 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel App for multiple phones

Everyone downloads the appropriate app for their phone. Everyone signs into the same account by using the same username and password. Different wording but the same thing that Irishrover said.

7. Re: Travel App for multiple phones

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 29, 2014