We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long stay in NYC. Reasonably priced lodging around 70th &1st

Manchester
Level Contributor
3 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Long stay in NYC. Reasonably priced lodging around 70th &1st

Hi

I'm coming to Cornell Medical Centre in late April/early May 2013 for three weeks and I'm looking for reasonably priced accomodation for my spouse and I. any suggestions?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
41,059 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Long stay in NYC. Reasonably priced lodging around 70th &1st

A lot of hospitals will have some suggestions for people (patients and/or their families) -

People here will need to know what kind of budget you have in order to make suggestions for legal lodging. It is not legal to rent an apartment for less than 30 days and there are a lot of scams and people renting illegally - so, be very very cautious before you make any final choices.

There are some people here that have a lot of good info to offer.

Manchester
Level Contributor
3 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Long stay in NYC. Reasonably priced lodging around 70th &1st

Thanks MomCat1992.

Budget is upto $250/night

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Long stay in NYC. Reasonably priced lodging around 70th &1st

You could look at the Affinia hotels (www.affinia.com). They are apartment-style hotels and some of them offer special weekly rates. For a 3 week stay, you could contact them to see if they can discount even further.

To get more suggestions from the experts and locals you'll need to give your actual dates.

Manchester
Level Contributor
3 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Long stay in NYC. Reasonably priced lodging around 70th &1st

Thanks MelbTraveller.

Dates are A[pril 30th-May 19th

5. Re: Long stay in NYC. Reasonably priced lodging around 70th &1st

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 08, 2014