We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundromat near Penn Station

perth
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Laundromat near Penn Station

Hiya

Have tried to google a laundromat near Penn Station with no luck, can anyone suggest one thats close by? We are staying at the New Yorker Hotel (8th & 34th streets), not prepared to pay hotel prices.

Thanks!!

Grantham, United...
Level Contributor
683 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundromat near Penn Station

There is one on 9th Avenue near West 35th Street, we used, can't find the full address but it is seen on google street view.

We used them, dropped off a bag of laundry in the morning and picked it up later, wash and fold cost us $11 for our bag full. They were friendly and did a good job.

United States
Level Contributor
365 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundromat near Penn Station

definitely just ask a hotel concierge or front desk person. maybe try "dry cleaner" instead of "laundromat" as some places are a combination of services, and it may be worth dropping off a load as the above poster did for $11 wash/fold. sorry i can't name somewhere specific, i'm lucky enough to have laundry facilities in my building :D

perth
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundromat near Penn Station

Awesome thanks heaps!!

4. Re: Laundromat near Penn Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, March 08, 2014