We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bloody mary or champaign brunch?

Cleveland
Level Contributor
288 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Bloody mary or champaign brunch?

Hello there, I'm looking for unique brunches in the city that offer perhaps a bloody mary bar, champagne bar or mimosa kits? Any other ideas or places you could recommend? For example, we have a bar here that offers bloody mary's with 50 toppings or so and it's a fun way to enjoy a Sunday morning with the girls. Thanks!

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
21,935 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bloody mary or champaign brunch?

Would you settle for a Saturday morning brunch or Sunday afternoon brunch? Restaurants can't serve alcohol before noon on Sunday.

Cleveland
Level Contributor
288 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bloody mary or champaign brunch?

Certainly! Thanks for the tip on that as well :)

Cleveland
Level Contributor
288 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bloody mary or champaign brunch?

Bump please :)

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
194 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bloody mary or champaign brunch?

I love recommending The View Restaurant but we only went there for dinner. Here's the link to their brunch details: theviewnyc.com/restaurant/sunday-brunch-menu/

Although I can't vouch for their brunch, I can tell you about our delightful dinner experience there. We ate at many places during our 7 day visit and The View was by far our family's favorite. It's on the 47th floor of the Marriott Marquis Hotel in the Times Square area and has a wonderful revolving, 360 degree view of NYC. You can see the website's photos at theviewnyc.com/the-view-story/photo-gallery

I read a few reviews by grumbling locals who said they think the View is a tourist trap and the food isn't great. We disagree - we thought the food was delicious, but that wasn't why we went. Oh, and be sure to make reservations! You can get them by calling the restaurant at 212.704.8900 or by going to www.opentable.com

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,584 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bloody mary or champaign brunch?

Marc Forgione in Tribeca serves bottomless Mimosas with Sunday brunch

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,610 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bloody mary or champaign brunch?

A few years ago I had brunch at The Tavern on Jane ---> http://tavernonjane.com/ Their prix fixe brunch menu included one drink. Mine was a bloody mary which wasn't too bad.

Pjk

7. Re: Bloody mary or champaign brunch?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 14, 2014