We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Broadway show Matilda

Australia
Level Contributor
203 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Broadway show Matilda

Hello All,

Has anyone been to see the muscial Matilda? If so what did you think?

thanks

NSW
Level Contributor
406 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Broadway show Matilda

Does not open till early March. You could google reviews for London West End to give you an idea of what to expect.

New York City, New...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Broadway show Matilda

I saw it in London 2 weeks ago. Matilda will become New York's next big hit musical. It has good music, acting, staging and lots of fun thrown in. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Rich Gladstone

www.applause-tickets.com

Australia
Level Contributor
203 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Broadway show Matilda

Oh right. For some reason I thought it had opened. Didn't check the dates. Thanks for your replies. Great fan of Tim Minchin so will probably book anyway.

NSW
Level Contributor
406 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Broadway show Matilda

LOVE Tim Minchin. He is performing at 54 Below 2nd March.

playbill.com/news/article/175272-Award-Winni…

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,123 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Broadway show Matilda

I am also a Tim Minchin fan but I was underwhelmed by Matlilda when I saw it in London. I also recognise that I am in the minority with my view. :-)

Queanbeyan...
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Broadway show Matilda

Wait is this based on the Roald Dhal book or the Australian poem Walting Matilda?

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
11,144 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Broadway show Matilda

Roald Dhal

8. Re: Broadway show Matilda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 27, 2014