We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank You New Yorkers

Amherst, NY
Level Contributor
62 posts
223 reviews
Save Topic
Thank You New Yorkers

My daughter and I and her two daughters spent two nights in New York this past week. I was a bit apprehensive taking a 5 year old and a 7 year old. Once we arrived my apprehension quickly disappeared, the moment we arrived at our hotel we were greeted in such a welcoming manner. And from then on everywhere we went the people couldn't have been more friendly, courteous, or helpful. The seven year old turned to me after we had spent some time exploring the city and said, "I love New York!" My granddaughters, daughter, and I couldn't have had a better time and we have already started to plan our next trip to this great city!

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
28,838 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank You New Yorkers

Glad you all had a great time thats why i keep going back simply love it.

Level Contributor
36,960 posts
946 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank You New Yorkers

Sounds like a fun trip, we also loved our time in New York City! :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
240 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank You New Yorkers

I came back from holidays in NYC last September and have not stopped telling everyone "I loved NYC". Coming back in September.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank You New Yorkers

Would love to read a full trip report

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
317 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thank You New Yorkers

I am from the deep South and love to visit NYC. When I tell my friends how friendly I find New Yorkers to be, they look at me in dismay, and do not believe me.

I have found the folks in Manhattan to be about the friendliest people I've come across.

6. Re: Thank You New Yorkers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 25, 2014