We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lion King seating

Portland, Maine
1 post
Save Topic
Lion King seating

We are coming to NYC February 16-20. We'd like to see the Lion King. We have 3 children 7, 4 and 4. I was thinking Mezzanine somwe wouldn't have to worry about someone tall in front of the kids but I'm concerned about the rail. I just want the kids to have a great experience so wherever people think we should sit I'll go for!

Thank you,

Jen

207-650-8223

Aus
Level Contributor
83 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lion King seating

We saw it last night, they provide large cushions for kids so they sit higher in the seat. I'd sit on the lower level. You will love it!

Chesapeake, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,239 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lion King seating

I'd go with lower level if possible.... we had 3 kids under 8 there last year and because the "animals" come down the aisles.... and aisle seat anywhere on the floor will be a big hit! Get the seat props and they will be fine.... I wouldn't sit too close (within first 15 rows) just because they would miss some of the beauty of it by being too close.....

Level Contributor
35,736 posts
903 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lion King seating

We had seats on the lower level in the middle and they were perfect. This is a truly spectacular show, you will love it! :)

Aus
Level Contributor
83 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lion King seating

We sat 11 rows from the front right in the middle and the seats were perfect

5. Re: Lion King seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, December 16, 2013