We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Opinions on St. Giles The court Hotel

Belfast N. Ireland
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Topic
Opinions on St. Giles The court Hotel

I believe a secret sale on quick book is for St. Gile The Court I can book this for $744 in total from November 22 to Nov 26 4 nights. Any opinions on this hotel. We have been to NYC on a number of occassions so no issues with the area. Thanks Elaine

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
95,976 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Opinions on St. Giles The court Hotel

I walked by there the other day. They're doing renovation on their sister property the St. Giles Tuscany and that one looks closed. The lobby of the Court is dark and moody when you enter. Since the Tuscany is closed, I assume that means no fitness center since they share one. That's a great price for the holiday weekend. The only way I think you might do better price wise in midtown is trying to bid on Priceline. Someone has won the W New York (very small rooms though) for $138/night for the first 3 nights (but I'd guess you could get 4) in midtown east. (I looked on the calendar of wins on betterbidding.com)

oyster.com/new-york-city/…

Belfast N. Ireland
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Opinions on St. Giles The court Hotel

Thanks Whiz always appreciate your input. I think I will go ahead and book it there doesn't seem to be any major issues that I can find and we only need it to shower and sleep. Elaine

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
95,976 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Opinions on St. Giles The court Hotel

Have fun! One of my favorite shoe stores is near there, the Shoe Box, on 3rd ave. & 36 st. ;)

Belfast N. Ireland
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Opinions on St. Giles The court Hotel

Thanks for the tip my husband will be delighted...another shoe shop!

5. Re: Opinions on St. Giles The court Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, December 14, 2013