We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Spectacular Seats - quick question please

Mechanicsville, MD
Level Contributor
194 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Spectacular Seats - quick question please

Hoping for some easy feedback. We have tickets for the show Dec 21, 4pm, 501-504, row NN. (On the middle isle.) I'm wondering if they are too close? Believe it or not I called tickmaster and they said I could change them. Interesting when I bought them in June (since we're on peak hours I thought why not?) it looked like there weren't many seats left, but now there are lots (I wonder why...) Anyway, I could exchange for seats a bit further back (but now they would be $150 instead of the $135 I originally paid.) I looked at the viritual seating chart and it looks OK to me. But am willing to pay a bit more if it would make a big enough difference (we have been before but are bringing friends for their first time, and will likely be our last time.) FYI the first row mezz are sold. Thank you!!

Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
1,239 Reviews
from $89.99*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
149 Reviews
from $175.00*
Best Seller
NYC One World Observatory...
550 Reviews
from $34.00*
Central Village...
Level Contributor
18,036 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Spectacular Seats - quick question please

Only you can determine how close or far you want to be from the stage.

Everyone has their own preference - where did you sit before - too close or far - gotta buck up and make your own decision.

Sorry to say - that's the reality of the situation - balls in your court.

Poppa

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Spectacular Seats - quick question please

They release batches of seats at certain intervals - not every seat was on sale when you checked in June.

I would be happy with seats in row NN.

Mechanicsville, MD
Level Contributor
194 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas Spectacular Seats - quick question please

Thanks! Last time we sat in the orchestra middle, probably halfway back and it was terrific. I think we'll just stick with NN, I'm sure it will be just fine. Sometimes I'm a little obsessive when I make plans for other people. Looking forward to another great visit to our favorite city!

4. Re: Christmas Spectacular Seats - quick question please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, August 21, 2013